Albion® High Potency Chelated Multiminerals Caplets
Bluebonnet’s Albion® Chelated Multimineral Caplets contain a high potency; fully reacted amino acid chelate multimineral supplement formulated with advanced chelating agents, including: malates, citrates and glycinates. Available in easy-to-swallow caplets for maximum assimilation and absorption.
Albion® and Albion Medallion is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Supplement FactsServing Size 3 Caplets
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)400 IU100
- Calcium (as malate, citrate, bisglycinate chelate)1000 mg100
- Iron (as ferrous bisglycinate chelate)20 mg111
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)225 mcg150
- Magnesium (as oxide, bisglycinate chelate)400 mg100
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate)25 mg167
- Selenium (as glycinate complex) ††10 mcg14
- Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate)1 mg50
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate)10 mg500
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)100 mcg83
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate)75 mcg100
- Potassium (as glycinate complex) ††99 mg3
- Betaine HCI100 mg*
- Glutamic Acid HCI100 mg*
- Horsetail Powder10 mg*
- Boron (as amino acid complex) ††3 mg*
- Vanadium (as vanadium nicotinate bisglycinate chelate)50 mcg*
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica, vegetable glaze.
Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
Also free of yeast, gluten, barley and sugar.
Minerals are shown in their elemental value.
CAUTION: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Bluebonnet KOF-K Certification #K-0000700
- Product No. 206 - 60 Caplets (Iron-Free)
- Product No. 208 - 120 Caplets (Iron-Free)
- Product No. 202 - 60 Caplets (With Iron)
- Product No. 204 - 120 Caplets (With Iron)